Educator for an afternoon elementary school club
(Native English Speaker)
(Native English Speaker)
We are looking for a kind, respectful and easygoing professional who will share our values. The person who fits into our comunity is a team player with the ability of self-reflection, the person who communicates respectfully, he/she likes to be educated, taught and is opened to new challenges.
We provide modern education for elementary school pupils based on our experience. We develop knowledge and skills, teach children to understand different fields of science. Concentrate not only on academic but on the overall personal developmnet.
In a small team of professionals we create a beautiful, harmonious and stimulating environment which is one of the best in the Czech Republic. We carefully set up the processes in our classrooms in which our children improve to the upper limit of their potential.
The values of Marché are love of humankind and life, respect for childhood, joy of living together, protection of the natural curiosity, support of independence and natural self-confidence in the child.
The work we offer is meaningful, creative and is divided into three main areas.
– is responsible for the development of children’s communication in English
– ensures the smooth operation of the afternoon primary school club
– participates in the teaching of the morning block – prepares for lessons in music and art education, teaches children the basics of mathematics nomenclature and interesting topics from science (basics of plants, animals, humans, simple experiments according to instructions, etc.)
– prepares a program that can be based on and supports current topics discussed in school or school projects of students
– invents and organizes games appropriate to the age and interest of children
– stimulates in children the desire to create and be creative
– supports children during sports activities in the garden, actively participates in games
– invents interesting and age-appropriate expeditions and excursions to the school surroundings
– is interested in the individual needs of children, which he shares with other team members, especially the class teacher
– closely monitors the children in and out of the classroom and, if necessary, guides them and gives them feedback
Care and cooperation with parents:
– assists students outside and at student lunches
– shares all the information he/she receive from parents with the head teacher
– does not share confidential information about the school and individual children with third parties
– has a positive attitude and approaches children and parents professionally
– supports / creates a considerate community
– with his/her approach he/she gives children space to support independence and the right social values
Care for the environment:
– maintains order in the classroom during work with children, in materials and shelves
– pays attention to decent behavior and social values, prevents the destruction of property
– maintains a calm and friendly atmosphere among all children within all school premises
– ensures the cleaning of the classroom / garden upon student`s departure, involves pupils in the care for the Environmnet
What do we offer:
– work in one of the best rated facilities in the Czech Republic
– chance to influence and co-create the environment and the course of teaching
– harmonious and beautiful working environment
– participation in Marché organized trainings and workshops
– the chance of further development in the field of pedagogy
– working hours: 20 hours per week on work days and outside school holidays, ie Thursday 13:00 – 17:00 and Friday 13:00 – 16:00
– the possibility of working at DPP / DPČ / IČO
– start: September 2021
Your CV, cover letter and photo send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.